Question about HP Deskjet 5940 Photo InkJet Printer
Please follow exactly and IN ORDER.
1. Turn off the printer and wait 10 seconds. Turn it on again
2. Let the printer print the test page.
3. After the test page is printed, disconnect the USB cable connecting the printer to your computer. DO NOT turn off the printer while disconnecting the USB cable.
4. Place the test page on the scanner glass and press the SCAN button on the printer. The ON light will flash as the page is being scanned.
5. Remove the test page when the ON light is steady.
6. Finally, turn off the printer and wait another 10 seconds. Then turn it on again. No more printing test pages! Yay!
Posted on Aug 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 06, 2014 | HP Deskjet 5940 Photo InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2017 | Epson TM-T88III Thermal Printer
Oct 09, 2009 | HP Deskjet 5940 Photo InkJet Printer
Sep 25, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jan 10, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
403 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!