Question about Cell Phones
Hi,very easy. Just get in touch with your customer care line and tell them to help you out and tellyou the process to activate the internet browser on your phone. And that's all
Have a nice day.
Posted on Aug 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Jun 23, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jan 02, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Dec 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 17, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Jul 16, 2010 | Sony Ericsson S312 Mobile Phone - Silver
Feb 01, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W302 Silver +512MB by Fedex...
Nov 06, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular Phone
Oct 17, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W395i GSM Quadband Phone ...
Nov 24, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!