I have a stupid question where the heck do Iload the paper in my Lexmark X2350 printer??
Facing towards front of the printer, on the back of it you have raiser - paper support panel, with side slider on the left hand, push slider towards left in full.
Paper accepted by this printer is all standard grades, like A4, L4 and fall in these dimensions:
width min/max - 76mm to 216mm (3" to 8.5")
lenght min/max - 127mm to 432mm (5" to 17")
Printer will accept paper weight between 60g and 180g, that meant that all standard weight of paper including cardstock will be accepted, printer as well will print photo and envelopes.
• The paper is loaded against the right side of the paper support.
• The paper guide rests against the left edge of the paper.
1. Put paper long way vertical on raiser (paper support), about 80 to 100 pages of standard paper will fit there (depends on thisckness),
2. Push paper against right side
3. Adjust width with left hand slider. Do not buckle the paper!
After print paper is ejected at front bottom slot, printer side up. if you use photpaper or gloss paper, remove it immediatelly as need longer drying time and will get smudget by next printsheet.
You can find information with pictures in your manual on page 13/14.
Hope this will help you print beautiful pictures!
Aug 11, 2010 |
Lexmark Z2300 InkJet Printer