Question about Samsung CLP-315W Laser Color Printer
Here we have 2 possibilities that causes the issues i) Hardware(printer) ii) software(Printer Driver)
Search and see the printer properties --> under Paper, you will see that the type of paper used can be chosen.
1. This apparently makes the printer behave differently when the default is not chosen. (Mostly)
2. Other factor is HEAT. Although there is no paper jammed in the laser printer, the laser printer may malfunction due to overheating. Therefore, if heat is the culprit, changing the paper type may not work.
3. If the issue is still not resolved, try to make a copy from the printer and if copy works fine, means the hardware is fine and issue with the driver.
4. If so then, right-click on printer icon and select delete.
5. Once old drivers are deleted, run the installation disc and click on add a device, follow onscreen instructions to complete the installation. Open printers and faxes window and then do right click on printer icon and select properties, click on print test page.
Check if it prints fine, if yes try to print from other application. I hope it will work.
Posted on Aug 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2011 | Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
May 29, 2011 | Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
Nov 01, 2010 | Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
Aug 06, 2010 | Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
Mar 31, 2010 | Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Jan 02, 2009 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Jun 15, 2015 | Samsung CLP-315W Laser Color Printer
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: