Question about LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
The reason your phones touch screen is not working is simply because there is a problem with the flexi of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flexi of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flexi that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flexi from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flexi connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2015 | Sony Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2012 | Samsung GT-S3653 2 Megapixel Camera-Touch...
Nov 27, 2011 | Samsung Gravity Touch T669
Feb 23, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 03, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 06, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
448 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: