When i turn my tablet on, the small lights are on, but nothing appears on the screen. there is no login or anything, just a blank screen, ive tried taking out the battery and turning the computer on and off. but nothing has worked. and if i press enter button there are loud beeps. i really need this solved soon! thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have the same problem with my KOCASO M9100 9" Black. I can tell it had power by the small LED inside that is blue when on but not plugged in, purple when on and plugged in, etc. But my screen is not working, I don't even get a hint of light from it on boot, and my computers cannot find it 95% of the time, the other 5% it detects the tablet as "Unknown Device", then when I click on the Device, it says its either disconnected or turned off. Cannot find a solution!
Seems that your iPad has been reset to factory. You will have to plug it into your computer and launch iTunes. From there you should be able to restore from your previous sync. It helps if you use the computer you originally set up the iPad with.
When you turn it on, what should appear is a little lock that you slide down to unlock the screen. If you are getting a blank screen there is probably something technical wrong with your zeepad. I would contact the company,particularly if you are still under warranty. I have had mine almost a year and have had no problems with it. When not in use, I keep it plugged in to keep it charged up. Have you charged it the full 8 hours before using?: Other than that, I am at a loss as to your problem. Wish I could be more help.
Most likely the battery is shot. If you could, try to power it up with the adapter supplying power. If this is successful it indicates that the battery is done for and no longer holds a charge. Most of the batteries on small, inexpensive tables only last for a couple of years. Yours may have used up it's life waiting in a warehouse. I have generally been unable to find replacement batteries for these tablets. There is a company in China that makes most of them as custom runs for small companies and does not stock replacements. You may also try to do a "factory reset" while the "powering up" logo is showing, find and press the reset button while using the power adapter for juice. If you manage to get it to run on the power adapter, and find that the battery is shot, there is little chance of portable use anymore.
It is possible you got into APX mode (for transferring files with the device not in the OS using NVFlash. Great if you bricked a device). This mode is Hold VOL UP and tap POWER. In this case, you can try to use the Reset Hole on the left side of the Asus TF300 (between the microHDMI and microSD card). Try it for 3-5 seconds. Another thing you could do is hold the power button for 30 seconds, release, hold it for 3 seconds and see if it boots.
The last thing you could do is hold VOL DOWN and POWER for about 12-15 seconds until some small text appears in the top left.
If you can tell me what the Os do you use, it could be must better.
On XP you can try this: Boot computer and press Ctrl+Alt+Delete twice when you See Windows welcome screen / login screen. It'll show classic login box. Now type "Administrator" (without quotes) in username field and leave password field blank, press Enter and you should be able to login Windows. Now you can reset your account password from "Control Panel -> User Accounts".
The problem is with the lcd screen. Hp has used the cheapest lid switches available in the market. Therefore it offers a two yr extended warranty to all its customers. refer to the hp website or call its helpline
Use a USB driver or download the windows OS on your hard drive and install from there. both should work as long as you setup will boot to USB devices.
one more option connect to a network that has Windows OS installable on the server or other computer then install to your tablet.