Question about Big Button TV Universal Remote
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There are 2 different versions of the Jumbo remote, an old and a new.
For the old version:
1. You have to have the TV or DVD turned OFF.
2. Then, you have to push CODE SEARCH button once for 3 seconds till it lights solid
3. Then press TV (or DVD) button once till it lights once and turns solid and press the ON/OFF button very slowly and repeatedly as many as 300+ times to wait for the TV (or DVD) to go on.
4. Once it goes on...STOP and IMMEDIATELY press ENTER before you pass up the code or you'll have to start over!
This is very frustrating but my advice is to take it slow and methodical. Think the tortoise and the hare...if you go too fast, you'll redo it several times because you'll keep passing it up and accidentally turn the TV on and off suddenly and miss the code.
For the newer version:
1. Turn the TV (or DVD) ON.
2. Press CODE SEARCH once and it blinks.
3. Press TV (or DVD) once and it blinks.
4. Press ON/OFF button only ONCE.
5. Wait as it automatically searches for the code by itself. It will have a slow long blink between each code it searches.
6. Stay alert because when the TV (or DVD) goes off, you IMMEDIATELY have to push ENTER to lock in that code before it goes onto the next one. (which it will even if the TV is off)
Posted on May 22, 2008
SOURCE: Living Solutions Jumbo Remote
for code retrieval:
press and hold "code search" until led lights up solid red.
press the device button (TV for tv, DVD for dvd player, etc.)
press each of the buttons 0-9 untill the light blinks. that means you have the 1st number of the 3 digit code.
repeat to find the 2nd and 3rd.
After you find the 3rd digit, the led will turn off.
Now you have the code!
So, what you do is:
turn on the device you want to program.
aim the remote and hold code search until light remains solid red
press device button
enter the code, led should turn off
after that, press the on/off key.
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
please send me your email address and I will send it to you. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave good feedback, thanks
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2015 | Jumbo Universal Remote TV DVD VHS...
Apr 23, 2010 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
May 08, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 04, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 23, 2008 | Emerson EWC19T3 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Dec 25, 2007 | One For All URC-9910 LCD Remote Control
Nov 24, 2007 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: