Question about Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Hi, You need to check the flex,
Hi,what makes the phone to display phone half of it is white with this big black dot to the side of it,
is because there is a flex inside that connected to the screen of the phone that makes the phone display
is faulty and it needs to be replaced so that the screen can be as one again.
The reason your phones touch screen is not working is simply because there is a problem with the flexi of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flexi of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flexi that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flexi from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flexi connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2016 | Roland Music
Jan 11, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 26, 2014 | Android 7-inch Touchtab Mid 2.2 Tablet Pc...
Dec 30, 2013 | Android 7-inch Touchtab Mid 2.2 Tablet Pc...
Jan 22, 2013 | Huawei M886 Mercury - 4GB - Black Cricket...
Aug 20, 2012 | imate JAMin Smartphone
Jun 28, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 17, 2009 | Symbol MC70
Jun 23, 2008 | Samsung Ultra Smart F700
311 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: