Question about Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone Expansion Handset
Have this EXACT same problem---could it be my wireless router interfering??
Posted on Sep 26, 2010
Try disconnecting battery for a couple of minutes on each phone that has the problem.
Posted on Jan 31, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
A reset is done by following the below steps:
1. Disconnect the battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect battery into handset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base
Mar 13, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Mar 02, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with...
Jan 11, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Jan 29, 2013 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
May 14, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Dec 21, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Aug 02, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
May 05, 2009 | Lands Phones
May 05, 2008 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Oct 08, 2016 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
1,579 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: