I have a new phone and have lost the manual for the BT150 wireless headset.
HOw do I connect the BT150 to the mobile. Please note I'm not good with mobiles and need step by step instructions.
Re: lost instructions BT150 how to connect to phone?
1. Turn the BT150 on. To do this press and hold the answer/end button until the light flashes blue, then release. 2. Press and hold the answer/end button and the volume up (+) button until you receive solid blue light. This may take up to 10 seconds. 3. Go into the Bluetooth menu on your cell phone and follow the cell phone’s instruction guide for pairing a Bluetooth headset. This generally involves going into a “devices” or “hands free” menu and adding a new device. Your phone may ask if you want to pair with the headset, accept by pressing “yes” or “OK” and confirm with the passkey or PIN 0000 (4 zeros).
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First Fully charge the BT150. Turn BT150 on by pressing the "answer/end button". To put the BT150 into pairing mode press the answer/end and volume+ at the same time to activate pairing mode. Next Set your mobile phone to detect a Bluetooth device. Press yes or ok to pair phone with Jabra BT150. Put in pass key 0000 (four zeros) Then press yes or ok. Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. Enjoy your earbud/headset.
turn on cell phone. activate bluetooth. press right button to search for bluetooth devices. Then press the on button and the volume UP button at the same time on the Jabra headset. The cell phone then finds the device. put in the password/pin (usually 0000). and voila! it works
You may need to reset your Bluetooth devices. Please follow the steps below:
1. Delete BT150 from cell your phone (if listed).
2. Turn your cell phone off completely, and remove battery for 10
seconds. Please consult your phone provider prior to removing battery.
3. Connect the BT150 headset to the charger for 10 seconds, then unplug.
4. Place the battery back into your phone and power your phone on.
5. Remove the headset from the AC cord.
6. Turn off the headset by pressing the answer/end button until the light flashes rapidly, then release.
7. Turn the headset on by pressing the answer/end button until you receive a flashing blue light.
8. Press and hold the answer/end button and the volume plus (+) button
until you receive solid blue light. This may take up to 10 seconds.
9. Go into the Bluetooth menu on your cell phone and follow the cell
phone’s instruction guide for pairing a Bluetooth headset. This
generally involves going into a “devices” or “hands free” menu and
adding a new device. Your phone may ask if you want to pair with
the headset, accept by pressing “yes” or “OK” and confirm with the
passkey or PIN 0000 (4 zeros).
you use your Jabra BT150, you need to pair it with your mobile phone. 1. Put the headset in pairing2 modeMake sure that the headset is on.Press the answer/end button andpress the volume up (+) button at the same time,until a solid blue light comes on.2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ediscoverf the Jabra BT150Follow your phonefs instruction guide. This usually involves going to a esetup,feconnectf or eBluetoothf menu on your phone and selecting the option to ediscoverfor eaddf a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 4)3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT150Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing eYesf or eOKf onthe phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN3 = 0000 (4 zeros).Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing