Question about Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Stabilizing bar bracket and lower brackets for a Lullaby Evenflow crib purchased in 1987 model #30572

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 340 Answers

Hello! This is Products America! We are the crib hardware specialist. If you are referring to a latch bracket, this system is no longer being made. We may be able to convert you to a hand release. If you would like to see, please call when you are with the crib. As long as the crib is not under any recall, hopefully we can help you. We are open M-F 8 am-6 pm CST. Our phone number is 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041. We look forward to speaking with you!

Please check out our website at

Posted on Aug 06, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need a post bracket for Simmons crib model 4409-83-111. The crib is 30+ years old. The post bracket attaches to the four lower posts (legs) of the crib on which the mattress rests.

You would have to have one made by a local carpenter or wood working factory. Spares aren't available for items like that, or of that age.

Apr 07, 2018 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I have lullaby crib model # 04540, lot # 00803 purchased in January of 1978. Do you know if we can find out if lead paint was used on this crib

Most items produced in 1978 and earlier did use lead based paint and also due to newer safety regulations on cribs are not recommended for use

Jul 09, 2011 | Vintage Lullaby Nest Crib

1 Answer

Older model was disassemble there to brackets that

uur best bet is to look at ur direction booklet if u dont have one get ahold of the person who sold it to u and ask them to send booklet

Mar 04, 2010 | Kinderkraft Vermont Crib

2 Answers

"Metal stabilizing bar" for Simmons Easy Side Crib (from 2000)

You can call Products America at 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041. They offer a wide verity of hardware for many cribs.

Nov 12, 2009 | Simmons Mattress EasySide Crib

1 Answer

I am missing a piece to a crib that I received second hand. I believe the crib is a Angel Line Jenny Lind Crib according to design matches I've researched. The possible model # is 4-750-1. If possible I...

Hello. Products America may be able to assit you with your parts. You will need to be with your crib and prepared to take measurements when you call in order for them to determine if the parts you need match what they carry. The numbers are 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041. Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday from 8am to 6pm CST. Have a great day!

Oct 09, 2009 | Angel Line Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Lullabuy crib parts

Contact The Land of Nod for replacement parts.

Jun 26, 2017 | Vintage Lullaby Nest Crib

1 Answer

Replacement parts for Simmons crib

Find cheapest simmons crib replacement parts here (great quality too) here by using this wholesale tool Find the low cost Wholesalers Dropshippers. Best of luck

Jan 24, 2009 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Assembly manual for a Childline crib from 1979

I just got a used Childline crib and do have the brackets.  I think mine is a much later model than 1979, but perhaps the brackets have not changed.  Here is a picture of the ones I have (on the left); even the rest of the crib (though not much of it is shown) looks the same as mine:

I also did a Google search for "hook type mattress spring" and found some places that sold the brackets, though some looked like they might be a slightly different shape so be careful.
Good luck!

Oct 20, 2008 | Pali April Crib

1 Answer

Need to put crib together

The company said this is discontinued and cannot be replaced. They no longer use this type of latch bracket. I guess we will have to purchase a new crib.

Sep 23, 2008 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

5 Answers

Replacement parts for a crib

Try they sell replacement parts and also conversion parts for older cribs. They are a little on the expensive side, but they are on the only place on the net that I could find for this.

Their number is 800-772-1041. You can call them and give them you make and model that they can match up what they have with what you need.

Hope this helps! Deanna

Jul 31, 2008 | Baby Gear

Not finding what you are looking for?
Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib Logo

Related Topics:

182 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Evenflo Baby Gear Experts

Joyce Nokleby

Level 2 Expert

70 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

Rob Sinbad
Rob Sinbad

Level 3 Expert

709 Answers

Are you an Evenflo Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides