Question about Philips Televison & Video
Procedure to programme Sony universal remote RM-V401 to philips TV are
1. Turn on the component to be programmed.
2. On the remote control, press the SET button.
3. Press the appropriate component button for the component being set up.
4. Using the number pad, enter the component's manufacturer code.
5. Press the ENT button.
6. Point the remote control at the component.
7. Press the POWER button to verify operation.
Code for philips TV are 011 043 056
Posted on Aug 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 26, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 24, 2009 | Sony RM-V401 Remote Control
Jan 06, 2009 | Sony 8-Device Universal Learning Remote
Aug 03, 2008 | Sony 5-Device Remote Control
Jul 13, 2008 | Sony RM-V401 Remote Control
Jul 10, 2007 | Emerson TC1351 13" TV
Aug 17, 2018 | Philips Televison & Video
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!