You must have great interest in music. The web, is the best place to get every music you crave for. You can download individually or an entire album back then or music produced lately. I know a website where you can download free music and albums.This is where I get my music as well. Go to thepiratebay.org.
- You will find a search bar on that website.
- Type the desired music you want to download or better yet type the name of the artist or the album title.
- Hit Enter or click on "Pirate Search".
- You will get results sorted by date.
- In downloading stuff it is important that you check the column for "SE" it tells you how may people had already downloaded it. The more "SE" it has, the better.
- Click the title of the music you wish to download.
- On the next page click on "Download This Torrent".
- It will automatically open bit torrent as the download manager.
- It will open a graphical presentation of the download and when it is done it will give you the option to open the download folder in order for you to play the downloaded music.
.org you don't have music to download alone, you can
download different kinds of stuff like movies, TV series, software,
games for all game consoles (PC, XBOX
, PS3, etc). But, before you
proceed with all this, you need an installed torrent to your computer.
However if you don't have it yet, you can download it here: http://www.bittorrent.com/
- Click on the link above for bit torrent.
- It goes straight to the download page.
- Click on Save or Run. (However, if this does not show up; click on Tools, hover the cursor over to Pop Up Blocker and select "Turn off Pop Up Blocker" and try clicking on the link again.)
- Allow the download to finish and proceed with the download in thepiratebay.org website.
for choosing FixYa