Question about Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
I have a NOKIA 6030. It is asking for security code when i inserted a new SIM card. I forgot my security code. It is not taking the default of 12345. What should i do to log-in?
My IMEI number is 358081/01/299423/0
I have a guaranted solution for ur problem. U must send me feedback and post clarification request after the solution.
I have a method to bypass ur security code. Later on u may change it.
For it, the process are :
1) When the phone asks for security code, there is unlock option in the left hand side of the screen.
2) At that time, dont enter it.
3) Instead of it, press and hold left soft key and * button at once. (dont press them alternately, otherwise it dont work)
4) If u hv properly pressed the buttons, then it will ask an option " Press * to unlock ". At that time, fastly press the * button.
5) Now u have bypassed the security code.
6) Later on u can change ur security code by same process from the security option inside the settings option.
Dont forget to send ur kind feedback and rate my solution !!! ( For posting clarification request, u have to choose clarification request instead of solution in the "post a ....." option and post it.)
Sajan (firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com)
Posted on May 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2010 | Nokia X3 Cell Phone
Nov 23, 2009 | Nokia 3315 Cellular Phone
May 10, 2009 | Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2008 | Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
Sep 17, 2008 | Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
Apr 17, 2008 | Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!