Question about Graco Travel Lite 9001 Crib
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
http://www.gracobaby.com/Instruction%20Manuals/ISPP058AE.pdf Here is a link I used to get instructions for mine. Otherwise go to gracobaby.com and go to the Help Center you enter your model # which can be found on the bottom of the crib and you can download the instructions using Adobe.
Hope this helps anyone.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
You're not alone. If you do every step perfectly then it's a breeze. Most of us are human and don't... This frequently results in a major pain.
Most travel cribs print the directions on the pad that lines the bottom of the crib. Unfortunately, this still isn't much help. I'm going to assume that you're like most of us- you've read the directions and you still can't get the thing to cooperate!
I fought with my Graco travel crib many times before I discovered a few secrets:
- Follow the directions precisely, even if a step seems a bit odd.
- If you get going on it and mess up (or it just won't stay up), give it up and start over again from step 1.
- Before you start, make sure that it's completely collapsed. It may look like it is, when it isn't. Here's how you check:
There should be at least one handle near the middle of each top pole that can be squeezed (longer sides sometimes have two). Feel your way across the top pole until you find each lever and squeeze it. This will collapse the pole into two (or more) sections.
Make certain that the poles remain collapsed as you pull the center handle (center of crib where matress will go) towards the sky and squish the whole thing together like you're putting it back in the box (or carrying case.) Now we're ready to start!
1) Gently begin to unfold/open the crib as you hang onto the handle in the center.
2) Continue to hold the center handle with one hand. With the other hand, lift each top pole until it locks into one "solid" pole. NOTE: This is trickier than it sounds! If the center handle drops even half-way down then you won't be able to get all poles to lock and you'll have to start over again.
3) Only after all four top poles have been locked, can you push down the center handle. This will spread the bottom into one flat piece and finish locking everything in place.
Good News!: It's all downhill from here!
4) Put a sheet on the "mattress", if desired.
Otherwise, just unfold it and place it in the bottom of the crib. There are some strange little velcro tabs on the sides of the mattress. These fit down the slits in the bottom of the crib and attach to the underside. This step is important as it keeps the mattress in place and helps to reduce the risk of suffocation.
5) Finally, assemble the canopy, locate all the little snaps on the side, and snap on the accessories.
Whew! Take a deep breath... you did it!
Congratulations on your baby! Enjoy!
Posted on Jun 24, 2010
For many replacement parts, you can order them directly from Graco. Visit their replacement parts page, input your model number and serial number, and you can browse to see if they have any parts available:
Hope that helps!
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Call Graco and complain. One of our customers got a free one sent to them!
You have to make sure the floor of your travellite is up in the middle (look for a pull strap).
We call it a volcano. If the bottom/floor isnt up you cant pull the sides up
or release them to go down.
Phone Graco® Customer Support is available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm EST.
Posted on Mar 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2018 | Starcraft 2013 Travel Star Fifth Wheel...
Apr 11, 2014 | JCPenney All-in-One Nursery Crib
Feb 28, 2011 | Graco Travel Lite 9001 Crib
Feb 18, 2011 | Graco Travel Lite 9001 Crib
Jun 24, 2010 | Graco Travel Lite 9001 Crib
Mar 07, 2010 | Graco Travel Lite 9001 Crib
Apr 06, 2009 | Baby Gear
Apr 01, 2009 | Simmons Mattress Baby Gear
Mar 05, 2009 | Graco Travel Lite 9001 Crib
Apr 26, 2008 | JCPenney All-in-One Nursery Crib
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: