Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Follow below steps
1. Insert the Windows Vista DVD into the DVD drive in your computer and restart the system
2. Before booting up again, Press F2 or F8 depending on the type of mother board you have or press the button as per the bootup display to open up the boot menu.
3. select the DVD drive at the boot menu.
4. Now the Computer will boot from the DVD with Vista OS.
5. Go for the Custom install option and select C drive for install. or if there is no partition available, the disk can partitioned there itself.
6. folow the wizard and here you go. Vista is installed in your system now.
Hope this helps. :)
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2012 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Apr 13, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Aug 24, 2009 | Microsoft Windows? Vista Home Premium...
Apr 26, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 07, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Jan 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Dec 01, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 22, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 16, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: