Question about Brother Multi-Function Center® MFC-215C All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: clean unable???
To reset purge counter
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC240C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine’s log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
SOURCE: Ik krijg steeds de foutmelding
You can download the Canon printer drivers from theirsupport WEB site. Please click on this link and
select your model printer todownload :- http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=DownloadIndexAct
Posted on May 07, 2011
I recently posted that I had a print unable 51 error on my Brother MFC5460 CN All in one.I've read many tips and I was willing to try them all before taking it apart. I'm not sure if the solution I used to solve my problem is like someone else's here but I saw a white piece of plastic behind the print carriage that was still attached but stuck out to the left side when the carriage was in the right side of printer. It wasn't unhooked or looked like what I thought the encoder looked like, but I slid it over to the right side of the print carriage. I was able to move the carriage right to left and back to normal position before but moving that piece of plastic solved the printer error. I cleaned the cartridges,inside where the cartridges go into printer as well as the maintanence tips. Thanks to all the people that take time to post tip solutions that worked for them and ideas thought of to try.
Posted on Jan 25, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2015 | Cameras
Oct 26, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 17, 2013 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 07, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 14, 2011 | Philips E-Box FTR9965 DTV Receiver
Jan 06, 2011 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 03, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!