Grundfos timer and pump operate by plugging into ordinary 120V outlet.
1) If outlet has power, then dial on timer should rotate.
If dial is not rotating, then check power to outlet.
2) If outlet has power, but timer is not rotating then timer has gone bad > if grundfos pump is working but timer is not working, you can buy cheap plug-in timer and use that as the timer.
3) If outlet has power and pump is not working, then manually rotate timer dial to see if pump will start.
If pump will not start, then you need a new grundfos.
There are no repair parts for these pumps, and nobody at Fixya has reported taking Grundfos apart and repairing it.
My Grundfos pump will not come apart.
4) Following link has links to Grundfos installation manual, website, product manuals, and contact.
5) To set timer: Grundfos timer dial has movable pins that are used to set on-off times.
When pins are pushed out, timer turns pump ON.
6) Rotate timer dial clockwise until current time lines up with arrowhead located on inner dial.
Dial rotates as time passes, and pins move a lever that turns pump on-off.
Add a comment for more free help.
Also take advantage of fixya phone service.
For a price, expert speaks with you over phone while you work on Grundfos or any do-it-yourself project.
Fixya is always less expensive than a service call.