1) Steamist SM-8 is a Steambath steam generator with 5 year parts warranty and 2 years laborhttp://www.faucetdepot.com/prod/Steamist-SM-8-IM-InstaMist-Steambath-Steam-Generator-29984.asp
2) Steamist website does not have manuals that we can immediately download and look at error codes alongside you.http://www.steamist.com/
3) However your manual has that information, and you can add a comment and say what the manual suggests as troubleshooting, so we can offer some level of do-it-yourself help.
4) Perhaps you could scan your manual into pdf format and post your manual on your website.
And then add a comment with web location of manual so we can download and read your manual, alongside you, and perhaps offer additional do-it-yourself solution for you.
For example check that circuit breaker is delivering 240V to product, and element is not burned out, and there are no loose wires, and condensing reservoir is not clogged with sediments that can be cleaned with CLR.
5) The manual is key: I'm sure the manual also shows regular maintenance needed to ensure long life of product. For example avoid exposure to hard water, use water filter, clean reservoir and lines regularly. Avoid freezing.
I always tell people to save product manual like gold and read it cover to cover because it will save money and trouble long-run.
6) Steamist website has contact us link: With direct e-mail to 'troubleshoot' and 'literature'
I suggest next step should be contact manufacturer and request each of the following: a) a manual b) do-it-yourself assistance c) warranty information d) name of authorized technician to make repairs.http://www.steamist.com/contact.htm
Add a comment for more free help.
Also take advantage of fixya phone service.
For a price, expert speaks with you over phone while you work on steamer or any do-it-yourself project.
Fixya is always less expensive than a service call.