Question about Lands Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i faced a similar problem.try doing this
1) go to handset menu & somewhere u wil find registration
2)it wil ask for pin , try 5555 or 0000
3)it wil display waiting for reg or searching......
4) press the base station button for some 5 seconds until it beeps continuosly & stops....
5) as beep stops press 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 in handset ( no. of hanset handled by base)...try all possibilities ( sometimes takes automatically if u dont press any number)
6) thats it.......
Posted on Oct 24, 2007
SOURCE: Uniden Cordless handset
we purchased the uninden 3 pack bundle they worked fine when installed now one handset will light up but the screen comes up blank and the handset won't work also if this can be corrected i would like to know how to purchase one extra hand set and charger
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
SOURCE: registering handset
If all else fails, read the instructions.
"4. Place the handset in the base cradle. The charge/in use indicator turns on, verifying the battery is charging. The unit will take 20 seconds to register and verify its security code. READY shows in the handset’s display."
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
From: Uniden Customer Support
On most models you can find an option in the menu for De-register? In that case you would select that option and select to deregister the handset.
TRU88 models you go to the main menu and go to De-register HS select yes to deregister the Handset.
DCT5 and DCT6 models: Press menu on the handset. Go to System Reset and Press select. Go to Deregister HS and press select. Arrow up to yes and press select. Then go back into the menu. Go to system reset and press select. Arrow down to Replacing the base and press select. Arrow up to yes and press select.
DCT7 models: Press and hold "end" and "#" until the system reset menu appears on the display. Then follow the instructions from above for the DCT5 and DCT6 deregister procedures once your into the menu.
TRU4 and TRU5 models: Press and hold xfer/del and end until "de-register?" appears. Use the plus+ button to go up to yes and press select.
To register any of the following phones please see you owners manual under either:
•Register handset or
•Register the digital security code.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
SOURCE: ADDING HANDSET SAYS OUT OF RANGE
A search of Uniden support only said to call 1-800-297-1023 with handset registration issues. The rep picked up quickly and walked me through the reset procedure. Here it is step-by-step:
1. Remove battery
2. Hold down the * and # buttons and reinsert battery. You should hear a long beep. If not retry. (This is a bit awkward but hold the handset upside down and it's workable)
3. Screen will be blank. Immediately press the right soft menu button.
4. Screen will report that EEPROM is clearing and then state EEPROM Clear Ok
5. Remove battery (yes again)
6. Reinsert battery (this time there's no need to hold down any buttons)
7. Handset will reboot with Welcome screen and then state that phone must be registered (this is the status a handset should be in from the factory)
8. Place handset on base and it will register as normal
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2016 | VTech Communications CS6114 - cordless...
Dec 21, 2014 | Vtech 2 handset cordless phone system w/...
Nov 09, 2010 | AT&T DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with...
Dec 21, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Jun 14, 2009 | Uniden 5.8GHz Dual Cordless Phone
May 11, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TGA101S Cordless Handset
Jan 10, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 12, 2008 | GE 25922 Cordless Phone
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!