Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1) Head to the Yahoo home page, turn on Yahoo Messenger using the 'Messenger' link and log in using your account name and password. You'll need to create an account if you haven't done so already (see Resources below).
2) Click the 'Messenger' followed by the 'Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
3) Click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window while you are talking to a friend.
4) Click on a contact from your Contact List, and then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
5) Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
6) Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
7) Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed
May 15, 2011 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Apr 12, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 15, 2010 | HP Pavilion ze2000 Notebook
Jun 26, 2009 | Philips J44414
May 29, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Oct 10, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5630 Notebook
Jun 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2008 | Logitech Webcam
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!