Question about LG Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LG U990 USIM locked
1. Insert original sim card and turn phone on.
2. Press telephone icon at bottom of screen to bring up the phone keypad.
3. Enter 2945#*990#
4. A menu will pop up, select sim unlock
5. Enter your unlock code and press ok
6. The phone will then reboot and the unlock is complete.
Try this, this may solve your problem.
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
May 02, 2011 | LG KU990 Viewty
Sep 30, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Jul 18, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Jun 05, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!