Question about Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Procedure for Reset Canon MP180 Printer:
1. Turn off the printer ( “Power” button).
2. Hold the button “Resume” (red circle in the triangle), turn on the printer (click “Power”) – an indicator light green.
3. Hold the “Power” button, release the button “Resume”.
4. Not releasing the “Power” button, double click “Resume” and release both buttons.
5. Four times click “Resume”
6. Once you click “Power”, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber). Click “Power” button again to turn off.
Posted on Aug 09, 2010
1. Unplug the printer (NO power or any connection)
2. Flip the whole thing Up side down
3. At the bottom, you can see there are screws
4. they are for the generator of the power supply
5. Take them away
6. And slowly take away the "brown" box”
7. Then you will see a power cord links with printer
8. Use a very small driver to release it with real care
9. Leave it for 30 minutes
10. Put it back together .... done
Also, from other, but work....
The reset procedure (for canon MP130) is:-
Turn on the machine
(1) Press MENU
(2) Press SCAN COPY SCAN to enter service mode
(3) USE > to got to NVRAM ACCESS
(4) set ABS-M LEVEL to 0
(5) set ABS-P LEVEL to 0
(6) Press STOP to EXIT
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2018 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 10, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
May 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: