Question about Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet Printer
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Did you update the software 2/20/09 also ? Download both the software and the driver. Uninstall the whole thing and start over.
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Is the printer connected via USB to the XP computer?
How did you map the shared printer (ie; what port)
When you're on a Vista machine, go to Network, find thw XP computer, explore, can you access the printer through this method? I need to know if Vista machines were set up with this printer on Local Port or Connected to this machine.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
It could be the cable, but most likly it is a damaged driver. try uninstalling the printer and all the drivers then reboot and resinstall it. You could also run "sfc /scannow" to see if any system files are damaged.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
on Mar 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 17, 2012 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 23, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Sep 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 20, 2017 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: