Question about Dell Inspiron 1720 PC Notebook
To recalibrate the battery, complete the following steps:
1. Plug in the AC adapter.
2. Allow the battery to charge until the Battery Charge light turns off, showing that the battery is fully charged.
3. After the Battery Charge light turns off, unplug the AC adapter.
4. Turn on or restart your Notebook.
Reset the BIOS:
1. Restart the notebook.
2. Tap the F2 key as soon as the manufacturer logo appears.
3. Using the arrow keys, navigate to Exit menu and select Get defaults values. press f9 key to load default settings
4. Navigate to Exit menu and select Save Changes and Exit
5.go to the dell web site and update the Bios>> http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&releaseid=R192441&SystemID=INS_PNT_PM_1720&servicetag=&os=WLH&osl=en&deviceid=12916&devlib=0&typecnt=0&vercnt=6&catid=-1&impid=-1&formatcnt=0&libid=1&typeid=-1&dateid=-1&formatid=-1&source=-1&fileid=264348
Click on the link and try to download the latest bios for the same.
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 11, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 8600 Notebook
Jul 23, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2012 | Dell (INSPIRION MINI 10) Netbook
Jun 02, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1720 PC Notebook
May 29, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1720 17" Widescreen...
Jul 05, 2010 | Dell Inspiron XPS M140 Notebook
Apr 01, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1720 Notebook
Mar 08, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1720 Notebook
Aug 01, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: