Question about Computers & Internet
A couple of things you can try:
1. verify that you have administrator rights when installing;
2. temporarily disable your anti-virus during the installation;
3. if you are running Ad-Watch or a similar program that disallows registry changes, disable during the installation phase;
4. verify that the LinkSys USB is plugged in the same USB port as to where it was when originally installed;
5. verify that the LinkSys USB is plugged in even before the PC is powered up.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 24, 2008 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
May 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2008 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Mar 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!