Question about Intel Computers & Internet
Follow the below steps to set up a webcam on your PC
1. Before connecting the webcam to the PC USB, install the driver CD that came along with the Webcam.
2. Once installation is complete, insert the Webcam cable into the USB port.
3. You will find some drivers getting installed at the lower right corner of your screen.
4. Wait until you see the message "Device is now ready to be used"
Here you go. Your webcam is now ready to be used. Test the webcam with some video chat software or else
1. Press Window+Pause keys or right click my computer and select Properties.
2. Under hardware tab, click Device manager
3. Expand the imaging devices and you should find the webcam name listed there. Else the installation of your webcam was not proper.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2013 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jun 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 15, 2010 | Radio Shack VGA PC Camera Webcam
Apr 01, 2010 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Jan 22, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Dec 25, 2009 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Aug 25, 2009 | Creative Technology Creative Live Cam...
Aug 15, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Sep 02, 2017 | Intel Computers & Internet
230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!