Question about Casio G700D-1AV G-Shock Watch
1. Hold down "A" until the city code flashes while the watch is in timekeeping mode.
2. Press "C" to scroll through the time setting options. You will see "Hour" and "Minutes," among other options.
3. Press "D" when the option you want to change is flashing.
4. Press "D +" to change the hour and minutes.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING FIXYA
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2011 | Casio Gshock G Shock Analog Digital New...
Jun 04, 2011 | Sector 42,195 Marathon Timer R3251695015...
Dec 30, 2010 | Casio DW9051B-1V Wrist Watch
Dec 03, 2010 | Tag Heuer 2000 Classic Multigraph...
Mar 30, 2010 | Watches
Nov 05, 2009 | Casio AQ180WB Databank Watch
Mar 30, 2009 | Casio WVA430A-1AV Wrist Watch
Jan 05, 2009 | Watches
Aug 25, 2008 | Seiko Sportura SNJ007 Wrist Watch
How to set the time on my Casio G Shock G511
· Press (c) button until you get to H-SET
· Press and hold the (A) button until digital time starts to flash
· Press and hold the (D) button to move the analog hand
· Or Press and Hold the (D) button and while holding the (D) button also press the (B) for automatic
Feb 18, 2008 | Watches
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: