Question about E-Machines T3302 PC Desktop
This particular model have AGP expansion slot located on motherboard, as this is rather obsolete computer, I am not sure if this is financially viable solution.
You will need phillips screwdriver.
To proceed with upgrade:
1. Switch off computer,
2. Remove power cord and monitor cord, if you want, you can disconect all remaining cords as well, but only if you are moving computer elsewhere.
3. Remove two thumbscrews holding left side (grill) panel, then slide it back and lift off
4. AGP slot is located below processor, just above white PCI slots, it is offset slightly towards front of the computer. If there is little screen mounted in first hole, remove it, depending how it is mounted by either, removing of the screw, or breaking it from the case.
5. Orient your card and insert it firmly in AGP slot, card should fit snuggly without bending or excessive force. Use screw to mount it to the back of the case frame.
6. Connect all cables, monitor cable to new installed video card, start your computer and check if there is display, if you have BIOS display, switch off computer, you installed your video card correctly.
7. Replace side moving it in reverse to removal, hung it first on the top and then slide forward, secure it back with thumbscrews.
8. Start back your computer
9. Install video drivers and setup your display to desired resolution.
If you need manuals and settings for this model, these are availbale at this acer site:
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2014 | E-Machines T3302 PC Desktop
Feb 16, 2012 | E-Machines T3302 PC Desktop
Dec 19, 2011 | Apple Computers & Internet
Jun 06, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 13, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Dec 01, 2010 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2010 | E-Machines T3302 PC Desktop
Jan 01, 2008 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
436 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: