Question about Panasonic TCP50G25 50 in. TV
Try unplugging the outside cable line from the box and plug it directly into the TV and do a channel autosearch.You should at least get some basic cable stations.If you do get them,something is wrong with the cable box.If you don't get anything,it's something in the TV,maybe something as simple as the coaxial antenna connection(hopefully).I am assuming the DVD is plugged into the external input jacks?(red,white,yellow cords).If the DVD is not hooked up that way please let me know.Good luck!
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2015 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2015 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Aug 25, 2017 | Televison & Video
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Sep 13, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Aug 06, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Jul 16, 2008 | Panasonic TH-42PX75U 42 in. Plasma...
Jan 02, 2008 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-55WF655 36" Rear...
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: