Question about One For All URC4110 Remote Control
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer’s Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn’t work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2014 | Zenith Televison & Video
Feb 10, 2010 | Televison & Video
Aug 23, 2009 | Zenith Z37LZ5D 37 in. LCD TV
May 09, 2009 | Curtis-Mathis CM25011 25" TV
Jan 15, 2009 | Zenith MBR3447 Remote Control
Oct 27, 2007 | Zenith DBZN-311 Remote Control
Jun 30, 2006 | Zenith DVB412 DVD Player
244 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: