- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To change the play mode on the GPX ML648B you need to play a song, hit the MODE button on the side of the player and select Play Mode.
The options are INTRO (this will play about 10 seconds of a song and then go on to play the next 10 seconds of every song.) NORMAL which will just continually play through everything on your device, Repeat One, which will repeat one song, FOLDER which I'm not sure of, FOLDER REPEAT which I assume repeates a folder, REPEAT ALL and RANDOM.
Sounds like the player is running in INTRO mode, only playing the first part of each song. To change playback mode, follow the steps as described below.
Switch the player ON and start music playback:
1. Press PLAY button to START music to play
2. Press PLAY button again to PAUSE the playback
3. Press MODE button to enter playback mode selection
4. Scroll with MODE button through selections
5. Press MODE button when selection REPEAT is in the display
6. Use MODE button to select from: Normal, Repeat One, Repeat within current Folder (if any), Repeat Folders (if any), Repeat All songs, Random Play back, and Intro
7. Press MODE button to confirm selection
yah. I think you put it in the repeat mode. Click on a song, click the right button at the bottom of your screen and take it out of repeat mode. If that doesn't work i don't know so you should cally samsung.
Turn repeat off in the menu.
Setting iPod nano to Repeat Songs
You can set iPod nano to repeat a song over and over, or to repeat a sequence of
songs. iPod nano repeats songs within the list you choose to play.
To set iPod nano to repeat songs:
m Choose Settings from the iPod nano main menu.
â To repeat all songs in the list, set Repeat to All.
â To repeat one song over and over, set Repeat to One.
To turn repat off, go to Repeat off.
Well, you can press the button you use to change songs. If you press it, you get options. Move the mode button and find play settings and you will find normal mode. Press the mode button and you will solve the problem.