Question about Televison & Video

5 Answers

Need bulb - Televison & Video

Posted by on

  • RobertPetree May 24, 2008

    I need a bulb for the Philips 55PW9363. Can you please tell me where I can buy one?



5 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 2 Answers

I have a PT-47WX49

Posted on Jan 25, 2010

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 25 Answers

This is in response to Guest who, I think posted a solution when he actually had a problem. This dlp lamp for the Panasonic PT-52LCX66 is the TY-LA1001.

Posted on Mar 31, 2009

Proscan ps65000 need a bulb

Posted on Sep 29, 2008

Panasonic PT-52LCX66

Posted on Aug 22, 2008

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 8,617 Answers

Post your model number and I will post a link where you can get one at.

Posted on Apr 26, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

First bulb shattered with glass particles replaced and lasted 9 months. next bulb shattered after 4 days. getting expensive. what could be shattering the bulbs. Do I need a ballast or a control board

Need to know the make and model of the microwave. Also what bulb it is. If this a halogen bulb, you must wear rubber gloves to change it. The oil in your skin with cause the bulb to break when it heats up.

Oct 14, 2014 | Philips Mwave 50pl9126d/37 lamp for TV

1 Answer

Have a Mitsubishi Big Screen, Model VS-5043 (AC 120V, 60H, 210W), and get no picture. I believe all I need are bulbs. Think it's worth a try to get them or should I have a repair guy get a look-see?

Hi dejjjavuu,

You have 50% chance that it is a bulb problem but you have a ballast board that supply the bulb also. The problem is, this board needs to check with an experienced technician for fault. But for me I've suspected also the bulb most especially if the unit is more than a year old, you can't test this bulb unless swap a new working bulb in the ballas board that's why you need to call an expert. However if you have a spare bulb you can swap it and try.

Hope I helped you.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for using Fixya.

Mar 09, 2011 | Mitsubishi VS-5043 50" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

I need to replace the bulb. Do I need to order the bulb only or bulb+housing. where is the bulb located on the back of tv? Thanks for the help

If you are looking at the back of the TV look on the left hand side to see if there is a access panel on that side of the TV - open it up and you will see the light bulb housing - take it out and look to determine whether you think you can replace the bulb by yourself or if you need assistance - I will say this most of the LGs are not soldered on they are put on using a small nut and they are easy to replace - 1 note is to order just the bubl if you think you can replace it yourself but DO NOT remove the bad bulb from housing until you get the new bulb so you can see how to hook up the new bulb :-) plus it usually takes about a week to get the new bulb in and sometimes people tend to forget how things were taken apart :-) Good Luck you will save money if you order only the bulb!


Oct 28, 2010 | LG RU-52SZ51D 52" Rear Projection...

1 Answer


Is your bulb still good? You can extend its life by making sure the vent slots on the front and back of the set are cleaned out regularly. Vents plugged with dust will not allow adequate cooling airflow over the bulb.

On-line bulb prices range from $30 for cheap Chinese generic bare bulb replacements (quality unknown) to $150 or more for brand-name lamps already assembled into a housing. If you go with the bare bulb, you need to be able to assemble the bulb into the housing (tools required) while wearing vinyl gloves. Touching a bare bulb with bare fingers will ruin the bulb. Skin oil will react with the quartz when it gets hot and cause discoloration and possibly chemical breakdown leading to a bulb explosion.

Oct 13, 2010 | Sony KP-51WS510 51" Rear Projection...

3 Answers

How do I open the top of the projector to replace the light bulb?

Hi, Follow :- There is a Video as well on the same page.If you wish to Purchase the Bulb, you could consider :- Let me know, if needed further assistance, Hope i helped you. Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!

Feb 10, 2010 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Need to change the bulb should I get the Sony 5100 or the Phillips or the Osram?

I have the KDS-R60XBR1 model and was told by Sony and Digital Lamp Seller you really want to replace your lamp bulb with only Certified Sony Replacement bulbs vs any aftermarket type bulbs.  I would prefer looking on the internet to find these bulbs if you don't want to purchase from the Sony site.  On the Sony site they are approx. $250 and I have seen these bulbs for $160 with the refurbished housing.  Or you can buy the buld only $90 - $120 and change it yourself and it will take you approx. 10 -15 minutes to complete this task.  Just make sure you do not touch the face of the bulb.  Good luck! 

Apr 21, 2009 | Sony KDS-R50XBR1 50" HDTV

1 Answer

My hitachi 50v720 bulb blew and the replacement doesn't fit

I have a 50V525E and I have the same problem....My bulb is suppose to be a LM500 and I received a P22 Phillips (And I did check their web site and that is the bulb they recommend), and like you said...The 4 little glass tabs will not allow the bulb to sit flat in the housing.....

I am waiting for the vendor to answer my inquiry...But I recommend to anyone ordering a bulb...Ask if it is Phillips, and if it is...stay away.


Jan 23, 2009 | Hitachi 50VF820 Projection TV

2 Answers

Projection bulb needs to be replaced

The bulb is behind a removable panel on the right side of the T.V. Remove the two Phillips screws, then remove panel. You should see a black square thing, this has two more Phillips screws on it, by the way this is the bulb holder. Remove the two screws and pull on the silver handle, and that should be it. The bulb you need can be found here, hope that helps you.

Dec 15, 2008 | Zenith E44W46LCD 44" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Replacement of Bulb PT-43LC14

Just get a bulb off ebay, make sure the listing shows that it includes instructions or ask the seller. Its and ez replacement with a philips.

Sep 29, 2008 | Panasonic PT-43LC14 43" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

450 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

69845 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6393 Answers


Level 3 Expert

64034 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides