Question about Washing Machines

1 Answer

Mobile home electrical problem

I live in a mobile home and when I use my dry, microwave, hairdryer and other things my light flicker and go dim. the microwave also loses some cooking power. what can it be.
Thanks for your help,
Annette

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Genius:

    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,073 Answers

Loose frame ground to the mobile home or loose nuetral in the breaker box CALL A CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN FOR THIS ISSUE

Posted on Apr 27, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Light is dim


Why do my lights in my house dim when I use the Microwave or dryer ...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Jan 16, 2010 - I dont run a lot electricity. It seems that if I run something like themicrowave any lights that are on dim. Is something wrong here? I dont see why ... Light on microwave too dim to read -- can it be fixed? ' Yahoo ...
May 11, 2014
My lights dim when I turn on a powerful electrical device ...
Dec 31, 2007
Why causes all the lights to dim and then brighten repeatedly ...
Dec 28, 2006
More results from answers.yahoo.com

Dimming Microwave Light - Breville Support

brevilleusasupport.com/bmo734xl/dimming-microwave-light/
Apr 10, 2014 - Occasionally, when using power settings that are lower then the normal 100% cooking power, the light inside the microwave cavity may dim.

Dec 21, 2015 | Microwave Ovens

Tip

How to repair your Mobile when it dropped in water?


<p><span>If you worry as your mobile phone drop in water. It may happened by rain or else. However, there is no need to panic. You can save your mobile by repairing it.</span><br /> <p><span> </span><br /> <p><span>. Quickly open all cover part as possible such as the cover, SIM card, memory card battery, etc</span><br /> <p><span> </span><br /> <p><span>.Take a piece of dry cloth or tissue paper for removing the water. If you sure that dry it completely, or some inside part out of your reach.</span><br /> <p><span> </span><br /> <p><span>. You can use a hairdryer and begin to drying the mobile by put it in the place where battery is located, and keep it too close to the mobile it may harm the electrical mechanism of the mobile phone. </span><br /> <p><span> </span><br /> <p><span>. Keep the mobile phone in sun light or in warm place for twenty to thirty minutes.</span><br /> <p><span> </span><br /> <p><span>. You may take off the covers and battery from the mobile phone. Keep the mobile in a dry or warm place to remove the water from the mobile phone. </span><br /> <p><span> </span><br />

on Dec 24, 2010 | Cell Phones

Tip

Using Bluetooth Technology to Connect Laptop and Cell Phone


Many of you get your mobile phone wet by one way or another. You worry as you mistakenly drop your mobile phone in water. It can also get wet if you are out in a heavy rain. However, there is no need to panic. It is possible to save your wet mobile phone by quickly repairing it. In order to save your mobile phone from water damage, you can consider these easy and simple solutions:<br /> <b>Act rapidly : </b><br /> The first thing you have to do in order to save your wet mobile phone is to act rapidly. Quickly remove all the detachable parts as well as covers possible such as the back cover, battery, the SIM card, memory card etc. Next, take a piece of cloth or a tissue paper to wipe the excess water you are able to notice within the mobile phone. Make sure that you dry it completely. If you don' t do this, the water inside the mobile phone will begin to evaporate and gather in places which will be difficult to reach.<br /> This will save your wet mobile phone and it will start working if it was under water for just a little while.<br /> <b>Using a hairdryer : </b><br /> Take a hairdryer and begin drying the mobile phone while giving more consideration to the place where the battery is located. The battery housing usually consists of tiny holes to let in air (so giving more space for water) inside the mobile phone.<br /> Make sure that you are not holding the hairdryer very near to the mobile phone. Keeping it too close to the mobile phone may harm the electrical mechanism of the mobile phone. Keep on drying the mobile phone from a safe distance for about twenty to thirty minutes.<br /> If solution number 1 and solution number 2 don't work, try solution number 3. <br /> <b>Drying for a long time: </b><br /> Take off the covers as well as battery from the mobile phone. Put the phone in a dry as well as warm place to let the water inside the phone evaporate gradually from the little holes in the mobile phone.

on Dec 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

THE LIGHTS IN OUR UPSTAIRS BATH HAVE STARTED TO SLOWLY FLICKER DIM AND BRIGHT, DIM AND BRIGHT.


Replace your breaker in the breaker box, and I wouldn't use these lights till its fixed. Kill the lights, kick the breaker to the off position This is the first thing that happens before an electrical house fire.

Dec 09, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Where is that energy came for instance that our appliances connected to the 110v when brown out is occur?


A brown out happens when, the electric company is producing enough electricity to run (as an example) lets say 12 homes with everything on at the same time. Now 5 of those homes went out and purchased another Air conditioning unit so they could cool their homes even better. Now every body comes home at the same time and turns on every thing in the house. All the TV's, Lights, stoves, A/C's everything. The electric co. did not calculate on the extra 5 A/C's that are now in use. So now there is not enough electricity for everybody to run everything and a brown out occurs. Not enough electricity of the proper voltage / amperage, and things begin to run slower, lights dim, (sense BROWN OUT). Now things in your home that are turned on during a brown out can suffer damage. Best thing is to turn off things you are not using, and as soon as you think a brown out is occurring turn off everything else. It is a way of life in the heat of summer. We all want to be as cool as we can be, A/C's, fans, then watch TV and play on the computers. While we heat our food in the microwaves. No wander it happens so often.

Jul 15, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

We just moved into a new house, and whenever I use


It sounds like it could be one of the following issues:

1. Bad wiring to the bathroom receptacle - this should be a GFCI outlet.

2. There is an overload somewhere on the same circuit - try the dryer with nothing else turned on.

3. The hair dryer may be bad or have a bad cord, plug, etc. Hair dryers can also become plugged (the air inlet screen) and overheat.

4. There could be loose or other bad wiring somewhere in the circuit.

If you are not familiar with working with electricity, it would be best to call a qualified electrician. They are the pros and can correct the problem.

May 20, 2010 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

Flickering lights


good day,
hope this link below will solve your problem.

kitchen appliances

Sep 24, 2009 | Samsung MW5351G Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Microwave caused lights to dim, then blew out a power strip


the noise you said sounds like the magnetron or h.v. capacitor or h.v. diode blew up,that could have created a voltage spike,as for the power strip fried, i would have someone check your neutral line in the house power panel, if it open or has a hi resistance spot it will in turn make your homes 120/240volt circuits a voltage divider because of a lack of the neutral wire and can cause problems too

Aug 08, 2009 | Samsung MW5351G Microwave Oven

1 Answer

My 2002 Honda Civic starts - but slowly and the lights flicker


Well it absolutely sounds like an alternator issue. But i noticed you said "in the rain" correct? See this is where it gets tricky for most folks. But ill tell ya how to resolve this, if you arent having problems now things are gonna be just fine. I mean if you got up the next morning and th ecar did normal, then evidentally an electrical component had some moisture in it but has dried out now,so if it was the alternator the problem would only worsen, and within a few days your battery would fail. So I think you will be just fine

Sep 14, 2008 | 2002 Honda Civic

Not finding what you are looking for?
Washing Machines Logo

Related Topics:

107 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Washing Machines Experts

Gerry Harvey
Gerry Harvey

Level 3 Expert

1456 Answers

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

70387 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15133 Answers

Are you a Washing Machine Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...