Question about Plantronics Radio Communications
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Echo is usually caused by the transmit (speak) level on the unit being
set too high.
1. First, try lowering the volume of the telephone. If you still hear an echo, adjust the volume of the headset itself.
2. The master transmit controls of the headset are the ABCD switch settings on the bottom of the base. A is the lowest and D is the highest setting.
3. You can fine tune this setting with the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the back of the charging base.
4. If this doesn't fix the echo, try moving the configuration dial on the left side of the charging base. The recommended setting for most phones is 1.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
You may need to re-subscribe the headset.
NOTE: Before re-subscribing the system make sure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the "_" position and NOT the "=" position.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
1. Return the headset to the charging base.
2. Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
3. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
4. Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
5. Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
6. Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
7. If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
SOURCE: i connected my S11 plantronics
Most Cisco phones have a headset port where you can connect a headset using a special direct connect cable. This allows you to use your headset without touching the handset (receiver). However, when using an amplifier and headset combination, like the S11, you will need to connect through the HANDSET port. You disconnect the handset cable from the phone, connect the S11 cable into that port and connect the handset cable into the back of the S11 amplifier. Be sure to follow the illustrations on the back of the amplifier when connecting the cables. Also, adjust the configuration slide on the left of the amplifier for the best possible dial tone. Remember that in order to access a call or make a call, you will have to lift the handset off the phone and set it aside (switch hook needs to be activated).
Good Luck from Headsets Direct!
Posted on Jun 03, 2011
Here is the link showing how to convert a headset from a
headband to an ear-loop. The instructions are for a different headset
but the parts used are the same ones as your headset.
Good luck from Headsets Direct!
Posted on Sep 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2017 | Plantronics Radio Communications
Sep 30, 2014 | Plantronics HW261N Headset
Jan 24, 2012 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Aug 07, 2011 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Jul 28, 2011 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Jul 12, 2011 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Jun 10, 2011 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Jun 03, 2011 | Plantronics S11 Headset
Dec 27, 2010 | Jabra GN9330e - Headset - wireless - DECT
Aug 12, 2010 | Plantronics S11 Headset
Mar 25, 2018 | Plantronics Radio Communications
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!