Question about Cell Phones
KATA SANDI TELEPONE SAMSUNG GT-E1107 BERAPA TOW ??????????? MAU RESET TAPI TIDAK TAU KODENYA ???? TOLONG BERITAHU YAA
Posted on Dec 26, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Apr 13, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jul 10, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 12, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Yep I think I can help you.
Through a process of elimination, counting menu options and downloading the
Advanced User Guide from http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200911/20091103173453156/GT-I8000_EUG_Open_Eng_Rev.1.0_091103.pdf you can manage to switch the language
1. Power up the phone (of course)
2. Once the main screen has appeared press the "cube" button.
3. Select the blue and silver cog icon (Settings) at bottom right of screen
4. Select the General Settings Icon, third option down (displayed as a puzzle and cog icon)
5. Scroll down to the last but one option. (Samsung TouchWiz UI is the final option).
6. Three Arabic options are displayed. Select the middle option (English).
7. Select the Arabic option at the bottom left of screen (if the following message doesn't appear then I got it mixed up and it should have been the right).
8. You should get an English message asking if you are sure you want to change the setting.
9. Phone reboots and bingo it should be English.
Mar 12, 2011 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2011 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
Dec 27, 2010 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
Aug 30, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 30, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 12, 2010 | Samsung SGH-i300 Cellular Phone
Aug 18, 2018 | Nokia Cell Phones
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!