Question about Epson EMP-S3 Multimedia Projector
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2014 | Optoma EP719 XGA DLP PROJECTOR 2000L...
Jan 01, 2014 | Vivitek H1080 H1080FD DLP Projector -...
Mar 14, 2013 | Kodak A Ektagraphic 35mm 140 Slides Rotary...
Feb 16, 2013 | Viewsonic Corporation Viewsonic PJD6553w...
1. Reverse the projector gently.
2. Loosen the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+), and remove the lamp cover (b).
3. Loosen the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
4. Pull up the handle.
5. Pull out the lamp box by the handle while holding the projector.
Pull the lamp box out of the projector slowly. If it is pulled out quickly, the lamp may break scattering
Do not spill liquid on the removed lamp box or do not place it near any flammable object or where children
can reach to prevent injury or fire.
6. Load a new lamp box securely into the projector in the right orientation.
7. Put the handle back to the original position.
Make sure that the handle is locked.
8. Tighten up the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
9. Tighten up the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+) to secure the lamp cover.
Jul 20, 2011 | Mitsubishi HC100 DLP Projector
Feb 27, 2011 | ViewSonic PJ750 Multimedia Projector
Feb 23, 2011 | Sony VPL-CX70 Multimedia Projector
Feb 05, 2011 | Sony VPL-CS7 Multimedia Projector
Jul 27, 2009 | Philips ProScreen 4750 Impact Multimedia...
Oct 02, 2006 | Hitachi CP-S240 Multimedia Projector
596 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: