Question about Computers & Internet

Open Question

I have a Hi Flo water conditioner PV90B Culligan and I want a complete valve body with the timer included.I've been on the phone talking to different sales for Culligan dealers and they are giving me the run around very frustrated please all I need to know if I can get this part to repair the unit I have.

Posted by on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 74 Answers

SOURCE: service ?

they are at 4000 miles, and that's for all service.

Posted on Feb 25, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: diagram of a completely disassembled valve body for a 4l60e at

There are a couple sights where I found GREAT info about 4L60E repair!! I'm new to tranny's but because of these sights, my first total rebuild is almost done!! is a blow-up schematic of the valve bodies is a step-by-step (text and pics) of a total tranny break-down!!

Hope it helps. Let me know!


Posted on Mar 24, 2010

  • 159 Answers

SOURCE: please give me different zip

go to these site.. 


dont forget to rate!

Posted on Jan 24, 2011

  • 1157 Answers

SOURCE: The seal pack on my

Hi steve_laughl,

I would like to ask if you're using a Culligan Auto Filter Cleer? Please try to visit this link for additional information.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for using FixYa.

Posted on Apr 12, 2011

  • 306 Answers

SOURCE: o-rings leak on a culligan mark 50 water conditioner

Neither a manual or parts are available for this this valve. It is obsolete.

Posted on May 08, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to. Bypass water conditioner of Culligan Estate 2

At the top of the conditioner, there is a tube running across the back of the head near the water line connections. the tube has push knobs on each end. With the blue knob pushed fully inward (knob up against the barrel of the valve / tube), water is routed through the water conditioner where it is softened. Water may be bypassed around the conditioner by pushing the red knob fully inward. Avoid "slapping" the valve when shifting from one position to another. see manual here:

Aug 22, 2017 | Culligan Measuring Tools & Sensors

1 Answer

Are there intake filter screens on the GU1500XTL B?

I have never heard of a water filter for a dishwasher since the water entering your house is clean and filtered and potable. If the water supply line for your dishwasher is clogged you have a different problem where in you must clear it to allow sufficient flow for the machine to fill. If it is restricted it will most likely take longer to fill but it will still operate. If the filler is on a timer then you will not be getting enough water into the machine and must restore adequate flow for it to operate. There is no need to filter water into your dishwasher. People who have water supply problems will get water conditioners for hard water issues and whole house filters for sediment problems. I would get Culligan to take responsibility and fix the problem if they caused it.

Mar 11, 2014 | Whirlpool 24 in. GU2500 XTP Built-in...

1 Answer

My culligan mark 100 soft -minder water softner salt tank overfills

First check the eductor assembly. Top of valve under chrome plate. Pull it out and clean it (after bypassing and depressurizing the system)
If that is OK the the brine piston will need to be replaced. There is a rebuild kit for this series valve that is about $120 that includes the refill piston and a retrofit kit. It would be wise to rebuild the valve.
See your local culligan dealer

Nov 23, 2012 | Culligan Sediment Water Filter Heavy Duty

1 Answer

Culligan-water control valve leaks

If this is a Culligan neutralizer you will need to call Culligan for replacement parts as they are proprietary. You can pick up the seals for the by-pass at Culligan and replace them yourself. Depending on the PH of the water and your water usage the calcite should be replenished on a yearly basis. So you may want to have them out to do that also.

May 16, 2010 | Culligan Sediment Water Filter

1 Answer

Proper Disposal of a Culligan Mark 50 Water Treatment Tank?

If you disassemble the valve completely (all metal parts) the valve itself is delrin plastic and is recyclable along with the brine tank. You may be able to scrap the softener tank. You will have to get all the resin and gravel out of it. Just tip it over take the inlet manifold out and drain the resin into a bucket, take the resin to culligan for disposal.

Jan 02, 2010 | Culligan Sediment Water Filter Heavy Duty

1 Answer

I need a culligan n8 custom water conditioner manual

The Culligan N8 Custom and Estate 2 water softener systems are basically the same system. Here are a couple links for N8 manual to reset timer and Est 2 manual for other settings on systems that have "DIP" switches to set gallons settings.


Dec 27, 2009 | Culligan Sediment Water Filter

1 Answer

I have a culligan softminder twin system that is releasing salt and water onto the floor also the sytem does not seem to be cycling thru correctly and the water is not coming out pure it is discolored and...

Check the salt tank too see if it is overflowing. There could also be a crack in the bottom of the brine tank causing it to leak. You need to determine where the leak is coming from. Many times water is leaking from the valve, running down the tank and collecting under/around the salt tank. As far as not cycling make sure the meter cable is plugged in, power to unit, etc. The valve may not be switching tanks, there can be many causes for this. Bottom line is By-Pass the softener until a service tech can come out. These Culligan twin tank systems (9000,9100,8500, Twin-Flo) are actually fleck valves so any water treatment dealer that sells/services Fleck valves can repair this system.

Nov 30, 2009 | Culligan Sediment Water Filter

1 Answer

O-rings leak on a culligan mark 50 water conditioner

Neither a manual or parts are available for this this valve. It is obsolete.

Nov 22, 2009 | NRS Fleck 5600 - 64,000 Grain Timer Water...

1 Answer

How do i connect an RO culligan unit model no 20200112 if someone has a product manual I need to know where the different water hoses go into what connection

The number you gave is likely a serial number, so I am unsure as to which Culligan RO system you have. I have included a link below to a page with several different system manuals, many of which are Culligan.

Geoff D., CWS-I - WQA Certified Water Specialist
Fresh Water Systems, Inc - 1.877.335.3339

Jul 17, 2009 | Culligan Under Sink Water Filter

1 Answer

Softner model hi flo 2 water volume about half

The flow packs are not opening properly. There may a restriction in the lines feeding the flow packs or the springs/ diaphrams may be bad. I suggest replacing both flow packs and making sure all lines feeding flow packs are free of oxidized iron and debris.

Jul 01, 2009 | Culligan Sediment Water Filter

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

73 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18425 Answers

Alun Cox

Level 3 Expert

2678 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides