Question about Brother P-Touch PT-1880 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In case you've forgotten how to change the text size, hold down 'Code' and '& Size' key to display the current setting. While still holding the Code button, push and release the '&' key to change the size.
To reset, I would try removing the batteries for a few minutes before reinstalling them.
Just two guesses.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: font size
You will find the instructions manual at:
There is a section that deals with font size:
1. Press Function
2. Press the left or right arrow button until SIZE is displayed
3. Press Function again (or the return button)
4. Press left or right arrow button until you see the size desired
5. Press Function or return button to apply changes.
It is graphically explained in the pdf at the link attached.
If I have helped you, please remember to rate me as such. This way I can continue to help others. Thank You.
Posted on Aug 06, 2009
SOURCE: brother p-touch model 1880 label
To change the font size, do the following:
1. Press the "Function" key
2. Press the "Left Arrow" or the "Right Arrow" key until the display shows "SIZE".
3. Press the "Function" or the "Return" key. The current selected size setting is displayed and a triangle indicator pointing a sample of the character size above the display.
4. Press the "Left Arrow" or the "Right Arrow" key until the desired Size is displayed.
* SIZE1 equals Standard Size.
* SIZE2 equals Double Width.
* SIZE3 equals Double Height.
* SIZE4 equals Double Width & Double Height.
* SIZE5 equals 4 x Width & Double Height.
* AUTO, the machine will automatically adjust the characters to the largest possible size according to the width of the tape installed in the machine.
Press the "Function" key or the "Return" key to select the characters size.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2011 | Brother P-Touch PT-1880 Printer
Jan 14, 2011 | Brother P-Touch 1180 Label Printer
Aug 09, 2010 | Brother P-Touch 1180 Label Printer
Feb 03, 2010 | Brother PT-1000 Thermal Label Printer
Jun 05, 2009 | Brother BRTPT65 PT-65 Label Maker Printer
Mar 05, 2009 | Brother PT-65 Personal P-Touch Electronic...
Jan 04, 2009 | Brother BRTPT65 PT-65 Label Maker Printer
Jul 22, 2008 | Brother BRTPT65 PT-65 Label Maker Printer
824 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: