Question about Saeco Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine
You need to prime the machine with water. Fill the water tank. Plug the machine in and turn the power on. Instructions state the lights will flash, but they won't. Blue water drop will illuminate indicating the machine is empty (the water tank is full, but the pipes in the machine are empty until you do the following). Place a cup under the steam wand, and rotate the steam knob fully to the "on" position (fully clockwise as you view it from the side until you hit the hard stop). No need to use force, just rotate until you hear the pump turn on. At this point, you'll hear a pump running, and after 10-30 seconds, water will be ejected from the wand. Continue until the blue light goes out and you're ready to brew. At this point, I think the lights flash and it comes up to temp. One more thing, when using the steam wand, always turn the knob until the pump engages, or you run the risk of emptying the water line.
Follow the bellow steps….…
1. Fill water tank.
2. Turn machine on.
3. Blue water light will blink.
4. Get a cup and put below steam knob.
5. Turn steam knob fully on (clockwise)
6. You will hear a machine noise, keep going...
7. Fill the cup with about 4 oz of water. I kept filling the cup until the water stopped coming out and the noise stopped.
8. Turn the steam knob back.
9. At this point, the blue light on mine stayed on, maybe it will turn off on yours? If not, turn machine off.
10. Pull out water tank and then replace.
11. Turn machine back. The blue light should be off now and the single and double orange lights should be on. Now it should heat up.
Let us know if you have something more to know else accept the suggestion.
Thank You for contacting Fixya.com
Posted on Aug 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2014 | Philips Senseo HD7820 Espresso Machine
Jun 16, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 01, 2011 | Saeco Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine
Aug 24, 2011 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Aug 16, 2011 | Keurig Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker
Sep 14, 2009 | Saeco Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine
Jul 14, 2009 | Saeco Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine
May 11, 2008 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jan 20, 2008 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
317 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!