Question about Nordic Track /proform Treadmill Drive/motor Belt 118016
* take nail polish or paint and place a mark starting on the front roller pulley and going onto the front roller metal shaft
* then try to walk on it and see if the white mark separates
* if it does then the roller is bad and would need replaced or tap screws placed through the pulley into the metal shaft to hold it in place
* if it doesn't separate then the drive belt is slipping and most likely will need replaced, although you could try spraying belt dressing on it to see if that would be a temporary fix.
* if neither of these is your problem and the walk belt is slipping then you will need to try to adjust the screws in the back of the treadmill through the end caps. these are allen wrench screws.
Tighten each one the same amount such as 1 full turn to start with.
see if you can now walk without it slipping.
If not then tighten 1-2 more turn on both sides.
If after 2-3 full turns it is not tight enough
I would recommend replacing the walk belt.
Hopefully this helps with your problem!
Posted on Aug 13, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2014 | Dirt Devil Vacuums
Jan 26, 2018 | John Deere 420,1020,2010,2020,2510,2520...
Apr 13, 2011 | Garden
Oct 08, 2010 | 1994 Toyota Pickup
Mar 19, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 06, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 06, 2009 | 1996 Mazda Protege
Mar 29, 2009 | 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: