Question about HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
Many possible issues:
1) the cover is open (close cover)
2) Out of paper (add paper)
3) printer can't pick up media (change media, change printer print mode setting or paper type selection)
4) Paper jam (remove all media from the paper trays, press the power button once, remove the back cover and pull the jammed paper from that point then close the cover, reload the paper and try to print)
5) Problem with the cartridge (remove the cartridges and then reinsert them, try a cleaning cycle. Alternatively manually clean the cartridges (remove them from the printer and power down and unplug the unit). Use distilled or bottled water and cotton swabs. Slightly moisten the swab and wipe the face, edges of the cartridges - do not touch the contacts or nozzles. Wipe down the underside of the print cartridge cradle walls. Reinsert the cartridges, close the cover and power up the unit. Calibrate the cartridges. If this doesn't help, replace the cartridges.)
6) Loss of electrical contact between the carriage connections (press and hold the power button and open and close the top cover 4 times. Look at the resulting self-test print out. Remove and reinsert the cartridges and try to print. Next clean the cartridges and cartridge cradle as above. Replace the cartridges.)
I hope one of these solutions work. Otherwise the printer needs service.
Posted on Aug 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Aug 01, 2009 | Cannon i70 Printer
Jun 22, 2009 | Canon BJC S500 InkJet Printer
May 24, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 01, 2009 | HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
Nov 01, 2008 | Canon BJC 55 InkJet Printer
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!