Question about Konica Minolta magicolor 5550 Laser Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fatal printer error
1. First open the top of the unit remove the ink tanks and set them aside.
2. Remove the printhead and then unplug the printer. re-insert the printhead back into the printer. Remove it again and re-insert it. Do this 3-5 times. If you need help doing this, there are instructions on installing a printhead in the electronic manual PDF file provided by Kodak. (What this removal and re-install is doing is scraping of anything that might be disrupting the contact between the printhead and the printer)
3. Now install the printhead and install the ink tanks.
4. Plug in the printer want for it to bootup.
5. If the error comes up again you need to contact to Kodak about getting a new printhead or Return your printer and exchange if for a new one.
Also do be sure to update your software and printer firmware through the Kodak site or through the software provided. These printers print nice photos and the ink is cheep. Dont let this road bump turn you away from them.
Kodak and or I am not responsible for any data loss or any damage to any equipment that occurs as a direct or indirect result of following the procedures described above.
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
I have the same problem and I can see that the black "V"shaped piece is loose and sometimes keeps the cover from opening.
I can not see where to put the screw to fix the problem. Any suggestions?
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
A 020 error is the TNY on the controller board. If you take the controller board out (it's the board that the usb/network cable plugs into). You find 2 banks. Ones for memory, the other bank is your prom board they refer to as a TNY.
Call Okidata, order a TNY for the C7300, probably bout $130.
Posted on Oct 31, 2009
SOURCE: Fatal Error 14h 2300 DL
this link is going to take you the manuel that what you have to do when you got an error.
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2015 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Apr 03, 2015 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 5650EN Color...
May 09, 2012 | Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN - Printer -...
C4154:The polygon motor fails to turn stably even
after the lapse of a given period of time after
activating the polygon motor.
• Motor lock signal detects HIGH for a given
period time consecutively during the polygon
motor is rotating
Good Luck and Thank You for using Fixya.
Feb 02, 2011 | Konica Minolta Bizhub c203 Copier
Sep 24, 2009 | Sharp AR-M205 Copier
Sep 11, 2006 | Konica Minolta magicolor 5430 DL Laser...
Jun 23, 2017 | Konica Minolta magicolor 5550 Laser...
674 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: