Question about LG Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi Obviously the unit is playing the disk because your audio is fine, and getting some kind of black & white picture out of the composite, means that the video processor is probably ok. The most likely things to check then is the yellow video cable, (just swap the red or white in place of the yellow on both the DVD and your tv to test), or possibly the yellow RCA jack on the back of your DVD has gotten loose. If you have not done so, try wiggling it gently to see if your video comes back. If it does, and you are handy with a soldering iron, you can probably repair it yourself. Other than that, it would be a problem for a repair shop. (and a strange one!) Hope this helps, and good luck!
Posted on May 18, 2007
SOURCE: NO color output
DAV-DZ3k is a good sony product especially ...famous for book shelf speakers,the problem is basically due to the cables used to connect video terminals or the TVcircuits is not proper with the av receiver.. Thank you Regards Sambhu Dayal
Posted on Oct 07, 2007
Here is the sequence to unlock your DV Player. Clearly this needs to be done exactly to access the secret menu. So, you may want to copy and paste this info into a word program and then print it.
- Begin -
1. Turn off NS55P, leave TV on.
2. Using the original remote supplied with the NS55P, press these buttons in order: DISPLAY, TOP MENU, CLEAR, POWER.
3. NS55P will turn on, displaying the secret menu on the tv screen.
4. Select 2: Drive Manual Operation, then 4: Tray Aging Mode.
5. The screen then shows two input lines: Input Count and Current Count. Use the code 00030 on the first line. Pressing zero first will take you back to the original menu, so instead of trying to type 0-0-0-3-0, try something like 1-0-0-0-3-0 so the 1 in the front disappears after the last zero is entered.
6. Press ENTER on the remote. Disk tray will then open and close automatically 30 times. Let it do this until it finishes.
7. Repeat steps 4-6, but instead of using 00030 in the Input Count, use 00000. Press ENTER, and the NS55P is now capable of reading Region 2 dvds.
- End -
Please ask any questions using the comment box below.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
SOURCE: PAL to NTSC conversion
This is not a converting unit, it will play the format of the tape inside. To convert the signal you need one of the following:
1) A converting VHS player; they are fairly expensive.
2) A separate video converter (hardware); they run for about $200-$500; just put this between your VCR and the TV.
3) Capture the PAL on your computer using a software like Movie Maker via a Firewire cable. Than convert it to NTSC on your machine using software like Nero... do a search on Google for converting software. Or just watch it on our computer in PAL format, most computers do that... For this step I use a separate camcoder that has a passthrough feature. The VCR connects to it and the camcorder connects to the computer via Firewire.
4) send the PAL tape to a specialized shop for conversion. They normally charge $30-$40 for a regular 2h VHS tape.
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2013 | Sony SLV-ED818 VHS VCR
Aug 11, 2010 | Sony SLV-D950 DVD Player/VCR
Nov 22, 2009 | Sony GV-A500 VCR
Jan 15, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Jun 26, 2008 | Philips DVP620VR DVD Player/VCR
Apr 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 04, 2007 | Televison & Video
Jul 21, 2007 | Sansui VRDVD5000 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 23, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
Oct 23, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: