Question about Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in "NET STOP
SPOOLER" (this will stop the print spooler service)
2. Browse to your windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS\ folder
3. You should see files there ending in .SPL and .SHD created
around the time you tried to print - delete these files.
4. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in "NET START
SPOOLER" (this will restart the print spooler service)
5. Double click the printer icon in the lower-right corner of your taskbar to examine your print job queue and browse to View -> Refresh.
Apr 27, 2011 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Feb 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 29, 2008 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Apr 24, 2008 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Apr 21, 2008 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Sep 13, 2007 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: