Question about Computers & Internet
1.Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...open your "Printers" and see that a "copy" of printer had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...
Please check the bellow link…
Let us know if you have something more to know else accept the suggestion.
Thank You for contacting Fixya.com
Posted on Aug 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Eight flashes: Waste ink absorber almost full
The printer has a built-in waste ink absorber for the ink used during Print Head cleaning. Eight flashes indicates that the waste ink absorber is nearly full. Press the RESUME/CANCEL button to cancel the error so you can continue printing. Before the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, contact a Canon service representative.
Canon recommends that you call for service as soon as this error occurs. Once the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, printing will no longer be possible
Jan 11, 2011 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 05, 2010 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!