Question about Coby CBY705 MP3 Player
Ebook files are just play .TXT files. So basicall you type something out in regular notebook on your computer, save it as a .txt file. Once it is save on your computer:
1. Turn on Mp3 player, go to settings, make sure USB mode is set to MSC or USB DISK
2. Connect MP3 player to the computer
3. Go to 'Start' button, go to 'My Computer'
4. There should be a drive labeled removable disk, double click this drive.
5. inside this drive there should be a folder labeled EBOOK, drag your .TXT files to this location.
6. Disconnect MP3 player, go to Ebook menu and you should be able to read the book or TXT file.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2010 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: