Question about Coby CBY705 MP3 Player
Ebook files are just play .TXT files. So basicall you type something out in regular notebook on your computer, save it as a .txt file. Once it is save on your computer:
1. Turn on Mp3 player, go to settings, make sure USB mode is set to MSC or USB DISK
2. Connect MP3 player to the computer
3. Go to 'Start' button, go to 'My Computer'
4. There should be a drive labeled removable disk, double click this drive.
5. inside this drive there should be a folder labeled EBOOK, drag your .TXT files to this location.
6. Disconnect MP3 player, go to Ebook menu and you should be able to read the book or TXT file.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2010 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Jan 31, 2018 | Coby CBY705 MP3 Player
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: