Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
here is the link to the manual in english; http://techdocs.panasonic.co.uk/docs/1z46a4f025z3z24291z656ez706466z24z2def662d62b6933e74fc7f95e0899332503cee99/tsn2/data/EUOT/CQC1021NW/OI/769432/YFM284C454ZC_ENG.pdf Check page 1 - right in the top right corner under "Preparation" Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jul 23, 2007
SOURCE: Set Clock
This clock has 2 alarms to set Alarm 1, switch alarm 1 to the "set" position and make sure alarm 2 is pushed to the "off" "radio" or "cathedral" position, press and hold the "alarm" button on top while pressing the "f.fwd" or "rev" button to set the alarm....to set Alarm 2, do the opposite of the set buttons and repeat...to set the time just hold the time button down while pressing "f.fwd" or "rev"...hope that wasn't too confusing.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
SOURCE: how to set time
Most of the time when setting clock radios you have to press a combo of buttons in order to go through the settings. Many times you just need to press and hold the clock time button for a few seconds(normally between 3-6 seconds) and then the clock display will flash. When this happens you should be able to go through the hour and second numbers to set the time. After that you would probably need to hold the clock button again to stop the flashing to keep the setting you just did.
If this method does no work try a combo method by pressing the clock button and another button together for a few seconds to see if that works.
Posted on May 14, 2008
1. Hold down WAVE/SET for about 2 seconds to enter the setting mode.
2. The time zone and DST (Daylight Savings Time) blink. Press + to select your time zone. Press - to turn DST On or Off. The default setings are PST and DST On.
3. Press WAVE/SET again to confirm the setting and enter the year setting mode.
4. The year digits blink. Press + or - to select the year.
5. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the year setting and enter date setting mode.
6. The date digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
7. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the date and enter time setting mode.
8. The time digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
9. Press WAVE/SET to confirm time setting and enter the clock and temperature setting.
10. The time format and temperature blink. Press + to select between 12Hr and 24Hr format. Press - to select between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
11. Press WAVE/SET to confirm whole setting.
SIGNAL: To aquire the signal for the first time, place the clock near a window facing Fort Collins, CO. If it fails, it will try again every 3 hours.
I hope this helps. I work for radioshack and i had a few extra minutes while at work.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
SOURCE: I have lost the directions
For detailed instructions regarding setting the SkyScan 86722 atomic clock, click here:
On the page which opens, scroll down to view the complete instruction manual.
Hope this solves your problem. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2014 | Home
Dec 02, 2012 | GE Ovens
Nov 04, 2012 | Sharp Spc315 Atomic Dual Alarm Clock
Mar 10, 2011 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Digital Wall Clock
Jul 10, 2010 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Apr 03, 2010 | Watches
Dec 28, 2008 | LG RH299 DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 27, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 09, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!