Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is no code!!! -- Solution...You have to buy a universal remote with learning capabilities. I’ve ordered one that will not only learn off other remotes but can handle 10 components also. I got it from 10x it’s called the iconRemote control…if you call the company they will give you a discount (but you have to call them and ask) AWESOME!
Posted on Mar 01, 2008
It sounds simple, but the archos must be facing the sky+ box. I spent hours messing around with archos support and qvc and in the end it was simple. I put the archos 6" away from the sky+ box, facing it, selected thomson, in the loist of sat receivers and it was code 15 of 16, good luck.
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
We can only offer codes for our remote. You will need to call Samsung at 1-800-SAMSUNG and get tthe code from them. Thanks for using Fix Ya.
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1530, 3731VT, MD3731VT
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
* If this works try the other TV functions.
* If these work then the correct code has been selected.
* It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button
Oct 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 16, 2010 | Starlite Skyworth SLC1551AW 15 in. HD LCD...
Jun 04, 2009 | Toshiba 42H81 42" Rear Projection...
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
May 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 11, 2009 | Samsung PS42E7HD 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Mar 22, 2009 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 07, 2009 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!