Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
You can scan documents using the operation panel.
Do not disconnect or connect the USB cable while the machine is in use.
In Windows XP, the program selection dialog box may open when you press the Color Start or Black Start button on the machine for the first time. In that case, select MP Navigator EX, then select Always use this program for this action and click 'OK'. From the next time, MP Navigator EX will start automatically regardless of the selected scan mode.
Selecting a Response to Commands from the Operation Panel
1. Place the document face-down on the platen.
2. Press the Scan button on the machine.
The machine enters Scan Mode.
3. Press the Color Start or Black Start button on the machine.
MP Navigator EX starts on the connected computer. Scan documents on the platen or ADF (Auto Document Feeder) using MP Navigator EX.
Trust this is helpful.
Dec 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
3. Select Photos/Documents or Stack of Documents.
4. If Photos/Documents was selected, open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass with the top facing to the left. If Stack of Documents was selected, flip the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of papers in the tray.
5. Select the Document Type in the left pane, then click the Scan button.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
May 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 23, 2010 | Canon MX310 Office All-In-One Printer
Jan 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA® MP210 Printer
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Jul 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
1,507 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: